Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
Decryption Group is committed to providing secure and compliant services, adhering to all relevant regulations and standards to prevent money laundering and any related activities.
- 1.Intellectual Property RightsOther than the content you own, under these Terms, Decryption Group and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- 2.RestrictionsYou are expressly restricted from all of the following: publishing any Website material in any other media, selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material, publicly performing and/or showing any Website material, using this Website in any way that is damaging to this Website, and using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- 3.Use of AI Technologies & Blockchain AssetsWe offer a range of AI and blockchain-based products and services. We ensure our AI systems are designed, developed, and deployed in accordance with ethical principles that promote fairness, transparency, and accountability. Nevertheless, you acknowledge and accept that the use of AI technologies inherently involves certain risks, such as potential inaccuracies and dependence on data quality and security.We also acknowledge that Blockchain technologies carry inherent risks such as high price volatility, and potential technical, legal, and regulatory challenges. By using our services, you confirm that you understand and accept these risks.
- 4.CookiesLike any other website, our site uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
- 6.Your ContentYour Content must be your own and must not invade any third-party’s rights. Decryption Group reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- 7.IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify Decryption Group to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- 8.SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- 9.Governing Law & Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Gibraltar for the resolution of any disputes.
- 10.Changes to Our Terms We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time as necessary. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- 11.No warrantiesThis Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Decryption Group makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
- 12.Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall Decryption Group, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Decryption Group, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- 13.User AccountIf you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- 14.Third Party WebsitesOur Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Decryption Group. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- 15.TerminationWe may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.\
- 16.Changes to Our TermsWe reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. If we make changes to these terms, we will notify the users by posting an updated version on our Website. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at [Contact Information].